Welcome to RaVoN‘s affiliated WordPress publishing environment. We will publish forthcoming reviews in PDF form on this page before they are published officially in RaVoN‘s Projet Érudit publication engine. All past reviews published since February 1996 can be found in Projet Érudit.
Forthcoming in RaVoN Issue #66 (October 2014):
- Carolyn Lesjak (Simon Fraser University): ‘Anna Kornbluh. Realizing Capital: Financial and Psychic Economies in Victorian Form.’
Forthcoming in RaVoN Issue #65 (April 2014):
- Kieran Dolin (University of Western Australia): ‘Jan-Melissa Schramm. Atonement and Self-Sacrifice in Nineteenth-Century Narrative.’
- Natasha Moore (University of Sydney): ‘Ciaran Brady. James Anthony Froude: An Intellectual Biography of a Victorian Prophet’.
- Erin Nerstad (University of Chicago): ‘Karen Dieleman. Religious Imaginaries: The Liturgical and Poetic Practices of Elizabeth Barrett Browning, Christina Rossetti, and Adelaide Procter.’
- Talia Schaffer (Graduate Center, CUNY and Queens College, CUNY): ‘Jane Jordan and Andrew King, eds. Ouida and Victorian Popular Culture.’
- Anjna Chouhan (Shakespeare Birthplace Trust): ‘Julia Thomas. Shakespeare’s Shrine: The Bard’s Birthplace and the Invention of Stratford-upon-Avon.’
- Caroline Reitz (Graduate Center, CUNY and John Jay College): ‘Daniel Tyler, ed. Dickens’s Style.’
- Deborah Fratz (University of Wisconsin-Whitewater): ‘David Bolt, Julia Miele Rodas, and Elizabeth J. Donaldson, eds. The Madwoman and the Blindman: Jane Eyre, Discourse, Disability.’
- Margaret D. Stetz (University of Delaware): ‘Christine Huguet and Simon J. James. George Gissing and the Woman Question: Convention and Dissent.’